Sunday, October 14, 2018

I Hate Models / Eternal Loneliness




Deep, so deep description that you made here. Indeed it seems obvious but not that easy to translate into words. Loving myself deep emotional/ethereal techno I definitely agree about the meaning of sounds and how we are able to interpret them through melody lines or beat resonance, even let your imagination create stories around it, and here it joins what they call 'daydreaming' I guess. Anyway, fascinating. Thanks for sharing mate.


Artist: I Hate Models
Title: Totsuka No Tsurugi
Label: ARTS
Catalogue: ARTSCORE002
Format: 12"
Genre: Electronic
Style: Techno
Mixdown : Mathis Kolkoz
Release date: 07th July 2017

Tracklist:
A1: Eternal Loneliness
A2: Totsuka No Tsurugi
B1: Heartbreaker
B2: Demons From The Past

ARTSCORE002 / I Hate Models. In an era of Abondance, of the wrong leaders, and mass-producing for profit, this name showed how Techno can be innovative, designing a furrow in the mind of people, and move the generations forward. ARTSCORE is the power-core of the label, and I Hate Models Set the bars of the innovation once again with Totsuka No Tsurugi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

瀏覽過程中如果有圖片無法正常顯示,請按F5重新整理。

回到頁首 免費註冊 Blogger首頁 © 1999 - 2018 BLOGGER
________________________________________